MS Finanz Group AG, with headquarters in Zurich, is one of the leading Swiss providers of financial services that advise customers throughout Switzerland and around the clock in all financial questions.
MS Finanz Group AG has continuously set new standards for services and customer advisory services, has expanded its know-how and has developed intelligent solutions for the changing customer needs.
MS Finanz Group AG has continuously grown into a leading provider of financial services, thus it has also increased rapidly and became a corporation. In general, finances are important parts of our company.
The difference between MS Finanz Group AG and other financial service companies is that we meet the customer needs and thus our services are the best in the market to handle everything quick and easy. In order to achieve customer needs, we want to bring a new level of customer care and offer them an unique and cutting-edge experience by developing a new backend system and promote new solutions.
We are looking for candidates with a high quality computer science background that are interested in working in all the software life-cycle steps with full responsibilities and ownership of code and services developed. Candidates should have great technical skills, a passion for technology and software and show good teaming skills.
IT Security, Software and Advanced Database Specialist
Your main tasks are:
- IT Security and Support – Monitoring and protecting systems and processes with relevant IT Security tools – inclusive the protection against DDoS attacks, Web phishing, etc.; Designing and implementing user authentication and security features.
- Software Engineering – Plan and execute testing of new releases; Propose, document and implement efficient information system architectures which can be easily maintained; Improve the applications quality by proposing new technologies;Designing, prototyping and iterating on creative concepts to meet the user requirements; Documentation of implemented software and the development process
- Network Administration – Planning, Installing, Configuring and Maintaining the IT infrastructure. Analyze network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
- No-SQL Database Spezialist – Design and implement solutions to improve nosql database performance with Hadoop, Cassandra and MongoDB; Troubleshoot, Monitor and Tune databases for optimal performance; Schema design and optimization; Develop backup strategies and backup verification; Manage Security of all our databases.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 3+ years of experience
- Experience in finance/banking environment.
- Very Good Knowledge and active interest in the use of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, XSLT, etc) based on w3c standrads
- Knowledge of interface and communication protocols (XML, Web Services, SOAP)
- High knowledge of NoSQL databases Hadoop, Casandra, MongoDB
- Scripting/Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java, .Net, Scala, C#, C++
- Monitoring Systems: Zabbic, Graphite, Nagios;
- Knowledge of security best practices and defensive programming (Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, etc)
- Good Knowledge of TCP/IP network environment, DHCP, DNS and Ethernet
- Experience in planning, implementing and executing disaster recovery procedures
- 3+ years of experience in Window Server & Network Administration
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Profound knowledge of PHP5 and Content Management Systems (Typo3, WordPress)
- Familiar with the Linux command line
- Experience in Data Modeling, Analytics and mining
- Experience with Firewall and IPS solutions (such as Palo Alto, HP NGFW, and TippingPoint)
- Experience with Social Media, Online marketing, Page Ranking, branding, PPC campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook, Microsof adCenter)
- Good understanding of third party applications (Office, Adobe, Antivirus, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages (German, Albanian, Turkish, Macedonian) advantageus.
Start: asap | Duration: Permanent | Location: Zurich, Switzerland
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas and Certificates) by e-mail at email@example.com